The Briggs & Stratton Quattro 4.0 HP Push Mower is one of the best mowers on the market and for many reasons. Not only is it powered by the top name in all general turf management equipment series, the body and accessories were and are built right in the same manufacturing facility as the engine! What that lends is credibility and quality as each Briggs & Stratton engine and mower goes through the same 50 point quality certification that is mandatory of every product that Briggs makes and sells!
The Briggs plant where all of the Quattro 4.0 HP Push Mowers are manufactured is located in Rolla, Missouri. This means that the quality of workmanship is top-notch as well since the employee roster is from one of the hardest-working localities in the nation! Please see below at the listing of features and value-added benefits for one of the toughest yet easiest to maneuver and handle lawn mowers this side of the Mississippi!
Features Value-Added Benefits
· Magnetron Electronic Ignition
· Prime ‘N Pull Easy Starting System
· Lube Power Oil System
· Large Diameter Rewind Starter
· Foam Element Air Cleaner
· Mechanical Compression Release
· High Oil Fill with Automotive-Type Dipstick
· Engine Warranty 1 year warranty
· 90 day warranty for commercial use applications