Lawn EQ

Dynamic Briggs & Stratton Engine!

The Briggs & Stratton Quattro 4.0 HP Push Mower is one of the best mowers on the market and for many reasons. Not only is it powered by the top name in all general turf management equipment series, the body and accessories were and are built right in the same manufacturing facility as the engine! What that lends is credibility and quality as each Briggs & Stratton engine and mower goes through the same 50 point quality certification that is mandatory of every product that Briggs makes and sells!

The Briggs plant where all of the Quattro 4.0 HP Push Mowers are manufactured is located in Rolla, Missouri. This means that the quality of workmanship is top-notch as well since the employee roster is from one of the hardest-working localities in the nation! Please see below at the listing of features and value-added benefits for one of the toughest yet easiest to maneuver and handle lawn mowers this side of the Mississippi!

Features Value-Added Benefits

· Magnetron Electronic Ignition
· Prime ‘N Pull Easy Starting System
· Lube Power Oil System
· Large Diameter Rewind Starter
· Foam Element Air Cleaner
· Mechanical Compression Release
· High Oil Fill with Automotive-Type Dipstick
· Engine Warranty 1 year warranty
· 90 day warranty for commercial use applications

Briggs & Stratton Quattro 4.0 HP Push Mower and It’s Engine
Tagged on:

10 thoughts on “Briggs & Stratton Quattro 4.0 HP Push Mower and It’s Engine

• Brandon says:

This is a great motor and I know you can find the full schematic and OEM parts replacement diagram for it at http://www.ereplacementparts.com

• EqExpert1 says:

Hello Brandon!

Thanks for the comment! I would love to have that schematic and see really how that terrific motor does it!

Ron

• Yahoo News says:

Great {article|post}…

This the best article I have never seen before….

• Rudolph says:

Any one with info reguarding a Briggs /Stratton engine for my land mower plz help. I would like to know if its a 2 or 4 stroke engine, its a 4.0hp quatro thanx

• Ciaran says:

Rudolph you have a 4 stroke engine mate just fixin my one now

• Brian Wawruck says:

Can some answer me this question please? My 4.0 hp briggs/stratton lawn mower motor only runs for about 1 1/2 minutes, then it dies. And it is not out of gas

• EqExpert1 says:

Hello there!

I will get this inquiry over to our parts department where they will research and get right back with you!

Taylor

• admin says:

It could be that it is loosing ignition. I would run a spark tester in line and see if it loses spark when it dies. However, it could still be a fuel problem. Carb. might need cleaned?

• craig says:

hey there can anyone tell me the type of oil used in this engine thanks

• Yund says:

The reponse from our service team is that it uses SAE 30.
    Thanks for your comment. Let us know if we can help with anything else.